Who we’re looking for
Electronic Systems 2 (ES2) Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Software Tools Development Engineer
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop software to help streamline vehicle design tasks and improve development efficiency and quality.
Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager of ES2 Group 4, the person in this role will support the ES2 department’s objective to design and develop new vehicle electrical architecture efficiently and of high quality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside ES2 design engineers in creating proprietary tools to improve the way we design vehicle electrical systems.
- Benchmark existing tool-sets to analyze merits and demerits and make proposals for adopting and or modifying for use.
- Maintain and update existing software through best-practice software testing and version control practices.
- Experience in CATIA V5 / V6.
- CATIA automation experience using CAA and either COM or VBA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
What you may bring:
- 4-year degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in creating user interfaces.
- Extensive experience coding in Python.
- Experience in version control system GIT.
- Experience modeling in CATIA wire harness environment.
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.