- Proficiency in Matlab with Simulink
- Proficiency in Excel VBA
- Experience with Auto C
- Software management experience
- Process improvement experience
- C-Code training/experience
- Database management experience
- Japanese language skills preferred
- Update and maintain engine control software using matlab/simulink and auto C
- Update, maintain, and coordinate facility testing efficiency tracking system using excel VBA or other macro/tool creation for data processing and database improvement
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Excellent career opportunity & benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.