- 3 years of related experience
- ELECTRICAL KNOWLEDGE / BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Basic fabrication and machine shop skills
- Experience with using shop tools, shop equipment, two-pole lifts, fork trucks, die grinders, drills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Willingness to learn a new process, reflection capability, teamwork mentality.
- Conduct detailed safety evaluations (FMH, OOP, airbag testing) in a thorough and detailed way according to established test procedures.
- Pretest & Posttest build of crash test vehicles- including pre/post-test assembly/disassembly, instrumentation, and measurements.
- Maintain lab equipment in good working order.
- Compile data and prepare reports as required.
- Ensure the quality of lab output (measurements, photos, film, and data)
- 4S of the work area, and Safety Lab.
- Support parts storage and shipping within the safety lab.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.