Our IVS (Integrated Vehicle Systems) Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated ADS (Automated Driving System) & ADAS (Advanced Driver Assist System) Technician. The primary responsibility of this role is to support ADS & ADAS evaluation activities in IVS. Reporting to the IVS Manager, the person in this role will support the IVS department’s objective to ensure vehicle performance.
- Associates in Technical Field, and/or BS in Automotive, Electronics, Technology or equivalent education
- ADS/ADAS hands-on work experience (1 yr or more)
- Ability to use data acquisition equipment
- Ability to provide vehicle troubleshooting support via phone or video conference
- Highly organized in documenting/communicating data issues accurately, including technical writing and reporting ability
- Experience in updating vehicle systems software and confirming functionality
- Experience interpreting electrical systems drawings, specifications, manuals, wire diagrams, and standards
- Lifelong learner mindset (how/why all vehicle systems work, including test equipment and new technologies)
- OBD (On-Board Diagnostic) and CAN (Controller Area Network) tool use, experience, and understanding to troubleshoot system issues
- Skilled in the use of hand and shop tools to build test fixtures, disassemble and assemble vehicles
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to travel ~%50
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.