- Plan and lead prototype evaluations(Serviceability, Water Leak and Wire Harness routing)
- Conduct drawing reviews during drawing stage activities proposing structure countermeasures to meet standards
- Work with prototype technicians to complete digital evaluations and physical vehicle evaluations
- Issue design change requests, negotiate changes, confirm changes, and close issues throughout the development
- *THIS POSITION WILL BE WORKING ONSITE AT THE R&D SALINE SITE*
- Bachelors degree
- 2-5 year experience with serviceability, water leak/body sealing systems, and/or wire-harness routing design or evaluation
- Understanding of vehicle structure and related manufacturing processes (stamping, welding, painting, and assembly)
- Experience with 3D CAD systems, CATIA preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills. High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual or difficult.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.