Prototype parts build followed through to Manufacturing of Automotive parts.
- Plan and lead the prototype assembly production using the Production System.
- Study new models and spec./manage prototype assembly process tooling to accommodate the new structure
- Assure quality of prototype vehicle at each stage of assembly.
- Clarify and analyze the cause of prototype build problems.
- Work directly with vehicle design and evaluation engineers to determine root cause and countermeasure.
- The document, track, and close all prototype build issues.
- Bachelors Degree Needed
- 2-5 years of hands-on manufacturing process experience (stamping, welding, painting, and assembly) and understanding vehicle structure required
- 2-5 years experience with designing/procuring assembly process equipment (production engineering or manufacturing engineering type role)
- Assure quality of prototype vehicle at each stage of assembly.Machine/equipment design with 3-D CAD systems, CATIA preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills. High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual or difficult.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.