- Station leader for current and future major model builds – this includes creating detailed operating plans, training materials and teaching/leading a team of 4~6 production T/Ms, and ensuring quality.
- Complete vehicle assembly from shell body to final assembly/inspection.
- Disassembly/assembly retrofitting vehicles for minor model changes
- Communicating between the assembly line and project lead (parts or vehicle concerns) as well as documenting, track and close all issues.
- Perform vehicle evaluations in relation to wiring harness routing quality, serviceability, and water leak using Toyota standards.
- Standardize internal processes, conduct reflection, and propose continuous improvement activities.
- 5 years automotive assembly hands-on experience or a combination of automotive assembly experience and advanced technical training (Automotive Technician).
- 1-2 years leadership at the team level
- Experience working with KPIs for goal setting and process management (1yr)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel for data/scheduling, PowerPoint for creating presentations/training material, and Word for creating weekly reports)
- Catia basic operation or another CAD experience preferred
- THERE IS SOME DRIVING REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE…THIS ROLE WILL BE WORKING DIRECTLY ONSITE
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.