- Utilize CATIA V5 to confirm weld gun and jib work-ability; project management (lead or support) follow production operation plan with focus and attention to detail.
- Vocational education/Associates degree technical or manufacturing focus)
- New model launch team at OEM or Tier 1 (sheet metal)
- Formal problem-solving project/certification
- Experience using CAD software to manipulate vehicle data (+3 years)
- Prototype build preparation (welding process and tooling); support prototype production operation plan for main body welding.
- Lead, train, and mentor temporary production team members; take initiative to solve problems.
- Develop resistance welding schedules and confirm quality.
- Weld JIG/fixture shim, adjustment, and repair; broad flexibility of work assignment and willingness to support other functions.
Please email resume, including all contact information.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org